The Molecular Imaging Revolution: From Bench to Bedside
Date: Friday 12 April 2013
Venue: The University Club at The University of Western Australia, Crawley Drive, Crawley.
Time: 1100 – 1700
Full program now available. Click here to download!
|Registration Type||Fees $AUD|
|Member Medical Specialist||$ 165.00|
|Non-Member Medical Specialist||$ 225.00|
|Member Scientist/Technologist/Registrar/Nurse/Other||$ 85.00|
|Non-Member Scientist/Technologist/Registrar/Nurse/Other||$ 145.00|
The Molecular Imaging Revolution: From Bench to Bedside is the theme of the Pre-Meeting Symposium. International speakers will include Professor Stefano Fanti, Professor Jason Lewis and Professor Kalevi Kairemo. The presentations at the Pre-Meeting Symposium will not be repeated in the scientific program at the main conference. Please join us to hear experts speak on topics including:
- Translational Research – what can imaging offer?
- The Challenges of Establishing a Pre-Clinical Imaging Facility
- Targeted Radiopharmaceuticals: New Insights into Cancer
- Introducing Novel Tracers into Clinical Practice
- Nuclear Medicine in Cancer Research: A Clinician’s Perspective.
Transport will be provided to the Perth Convention Centre following the Pre-Meeting Symposium, so delegates can enjoy the Welcome Reception on Friday evening.